Volunteering at Museu Nacional Ferroviário
Museu Nacional Ferroviário’s Volunteer Program aims to engage an entire neighbouring community around the railway heritage cause.
Since its opening in May 2016, many have joined this cause, dedicating some of their free time enthusiastically, sharing their passion and being inspired by the Museu Nacional Ferroviário’s project.
MNF offers the following volunteer opportunities, within its several activity areas:
- Reception of visitors and specialized guided tours | 10 vacancies
- Fundraising activities support | 2 vacancies
- Support to the Inventory of the Museum's collection | 2 vacancies
- Special programs support | 2 vacancies
- Support to the restoration and preservation of small and large collections | 5 vacancies
- Manned Model Building | 6 vacancies
- Project proposed by a volunteer or group of volunteers | 1 vacancy
Your application has been successfully submitted! We will answer as soon as possible.
Update date: 11 August 2021