The following general terms and conditions of use are set out in consultation with the information provided on this website by the National Railway Museum Foundation, abbreviated as FMNF:
1. The access and use of the information provided to users on this site is subject to the legal and special rules in force in Portugal and to the general terms and conditions established herein, it is understood that all users accessing this site know the conditions of use and accept them without limitations.
2. This page is for information. The FMNF does not require any registration of the user when interacting with the website, and in exceptional situations (e.g., activity registration) the identity and e-mail address may be requested, and the personal data are protected by law and cannot be revealed. For transactional purposes user authentication is required, according to the system available at www.fmnf.pt.
3. The user has the Right of Information, that is, the purpose of the data collection is identified for each data collection. The data will not be used in any circumstances for other purposes than those listed.
4. FMNF guarantees to the Owner the exercise of his rights in relation to his data, such as the right of access, rectification, erasure, opposition, limitation of processing and portability, in accordance with applicable legislation. These rights may be exercised through firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Reproduction of the information contained on this website is permitted, provided that the source is mentioned, is intended for non-commercial purposes, has been lawfully obtained and does not conflict with legally protected data. The use of the materials made available on this website for other uses is subject to prior authorization.
6. The FMNF will only publish photographs of persons when justified by their notoriety or position and when justified for educational and/or cultural purposes, or where the reproduction of the image falls within that of public places or facts of public interest or which have taken place publicly, as provided for in Article 79.2 of the Civil Code. In the future and from that date, as regards minors, notwithstanding the above, the FMNF will always ask parents and/or guardians of minors to expressly authorize that the images captured may be disclosed for the purpose of dissemination of the educational and/or cultural activities of the institution.
7. This website does not guarantee that a document available online will exactly reproduce an officially adopted text.
8. The use of third-party sources is in all cases referred to, if not, please contact us through email@example.com.
Legal And Special Rules in Force in Portugal:
Law No. 58/2019 of August 8– Law of the protection of personal data
Regulation (EU) No 679/2016 of April 27– European Union (EU) General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Law No. 41/2004 of August 18 – Law of the protection of personal data and privacy in the electronic communications sector.
Article 79 of the Civil Code - Image rights.